Anyone want to be a case study for The Guardian?

Hello, I'm a journalist for the Guardian who also happens to be local to Stroud Green. It's Autumn Statement next week (Weds) and the Guardian is producing a supplement. We're looking for the following case studies and I was wondering if anyone on here falls into one of these categories or might know someone who does: 1. A standard middle class family - one or both partners worker, not on the breadline, but not loaded either. Would be really handy if we could at least make a stab at your household earnings (eg; "their joint income is above £40,000") How do you feel about your current financial situation, do you fear Brexit, what would you welcome in help from the govt (childcare? petrol costs? commuting costs? etc) 2. A 'just about managing' family/individual - the sort of people living one pay cheque to the next - sometimes labelled the 'working poor' etc. You would need to be happy to be photographed and interviewed over the phone before and straight after the speech on Wednesday. If you can help please let me know ASAP. Please email me donna.freelancer@gmail.com or direct message me on Twitter (@DonnaLFerguson) stating: which category you/the case study falls into and your income/the case study's income (ballpark figure is fine) and whereabouts in the country you/the case study live. Thanks Donna

Comments