Stapleton Singers, community choir - come and join!

edited January 2017 in Local discussion
Hi there, I am a member of the Stapleton Singers community choir which meets at Mind in Haringey on Stapleton Hall Road. The Stapleton Singers are a small friendly group of people who love singing together. We are open to people of all ages, levels of ability and experience, including none at all! No auditions, you do not need to be able to read music ... you just need to want to sing! We are led by the fabulous Camilo Menjura (www.menjuramusic.com), and we meet on Thursday evenings from 7pm to 8.30pm at the Mind in Haringey building at 73c Stapleton Hall Road, N4 3QF. Your first session will be free, and after that it is £8 (£6 concessions) per session. For more information you can visit our website - www.stapletonsingers.co.uk, or facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/stapletonsingers. If you would like to come and give us a try you can contact us at stapletonsingers@gmail.com, or just come along - you will be very welcome!

Comments

• edited January 2017
    See update below
  • Hi there, I am a member of the Stapleton Singers community choir which meets at Mind in Haringey on Stapleton Hall Road. The Stapleton Singers are a small friendly group of people who love singing together. We are open to people of all ages, levels of ability and experience, including none at all! No auditions, you do not need to be able to read music ... you just need to want to sing! We are led by the fabulous Camilo Menjura (www.menjuramusic.com), and we meet on Thursday evenings from 7pm to 8.30pm at the Mind in Haringey building at 73c Stapleton Hall Road, N4 3QF. Your first session will be free, and after that it is £8 (£6 concessions) per session. For more information you can visit our website - www.stapletonsingers.co.uk, or facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/stapletonsingers. If you would like to come and give us a try you can contact us at stapletonsingers@gmail.com, or just come along - you will be very welcome!
  • Hi all,
    I am back again to say that the Stapleton Singers are still here and details in previous post remain unchanged, including the cost! So if you fancy singing for fun with a friendly group of people and a fabulous musical leader, come along and give us a try! :-) Dates are on the facebook page.
  • Sadly, I'd don't think you'd want my voice ...