Asquith nurseries - how much do they charge?

2»

Comments

• Yes. I don't know much more other than the after school club will move to the main building
  • Ooh thanks for this information! Will check it out. I really need a place from June but might be able to be flexible if it looks really good.
  • I don't know when they will start converting the space into the nursery (it's currently the after school club building besides the school). Best thing will be to contact Tara the business manager at the school for information.
  • Thanks greyhounds - I will.
  • edited February 2017
    she's on finance@stroudgreenprimary.com I think. Or you can tweet @stroudgreensch Pretty sure the nursery will be open by September.

*sorry trainspotter, edited my post, that email address is now correct.
  • That email address bounced back but their whole website seems down atm so maybe that's why.
  • Actually their addresses seem mostly to be @stroudgreen.haringey.sch although the head is at head@stroudgreenprimary.com
  • Tara's email is finance@stroudgreenprimary.com . The website is working fine for me.
  • Thanks. It might be my internet browser being odd. It's working on my phone.
  • I got a response to confirm that it's opening but no further details as yet. I know the Hideaway building - my elder daughter has attended holiday club there. It's a big space but it's fair to say it could do with a little love, especially the outdoor area which is a bit of a waste of potential. Anyone know if there are plans to refurbish if a nursery is going to be using the building?
  • They must be planning to do works and convert the Hideaway. I doubt it is suitable as it is or pass Ofsted registration as a nursery for young children. I'll keep an eye out on the weekly newsletter for further news on the nursery plans and will pass them on.

Donna do you have any further insights?
  • Well nurseries can run in halls - Blythwood isn't much fancier to be honest. But yes, it'd be great if there were works in the pipeline as it could be a brilliant space. Although I'd planned for my daughter to go to nursery at St Aidan's the year before reception as that's where her sister is at school I'd probably keep her here till school age if it's as good as it sounds as holiday and after-school provision would be sorted.
  • I called in and spoke to Tara. They are planning to refurbish the hideaway to make it into a dedicated nursery and give the outside space some tlc. The current nursery will move in there too. It's a lot of the same staff from Rainbow and Stroud Green nursery. She doesn't know the exact fees but they are looking to cover their costs not make a profit and they will re-use the equipment from Rainbow but also get some new as it's a bigger space to fill. In summary, it sounds totally perfect and just what Stroud Green needs, and I just need to find a way to manage between June and September. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Hi sorry I didn't log in for a few days.
    So the newsletter this week states:
    As promised we have been working hard to develop a new Nursery and Pre-school child care offer for parents in

the local area. We plan to open our Nursery / child care provision providing places for 1, 2 3 & 4 year olds from

September 2017. We are in the final stages of drawing the application pack together which will be available

from Monday 6th March 2017. Applications for places must be submitted by 30th April 2017 with places being

allocated by mid May 2017.

We are offering full day places from 7.45am until 6pm for children from 1 to 4 years; 48 week per year, wrap

around child care. Which means you can get on with your busy lives, in the assurance that your child is with us

being educated and cared for. Building work on the Nursery provision (in the old Hideaway building) will be

starting after Easter – if you want more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.