Who makes your favourite coffee?

edited May 2018 in General chat
Hey all!
I'm new here, but I've lived in N7 for the past 5 years and moved to N4 very recently.
I love a cup of coffee and I imagine a lot of other people do, also.
Who makes your favourite cup? I'd love some recommendations
xxx
Tagged:

Comments

• Common Ground are brilliant. N4 Coffee very good. Mento also a contender.
  • Never heard of Mento! but I absolutely love Common Ground! Thanks for the recommendation x
  • If you want a delicious falafel wrap with your coffee then Gadz is your go to.
  • I second Gadz. His food is some of the best I have had on London. I eat it at least twice a week
  • -noodles--noodles- stroud green road
    another vote for common ground!
  • My wife.
    As for best tea, me. I use Dorset tea, steeped for rather a long time (the better the tea the longer it can steep without going bitter). Equal Exchange used to a really wonderful tea but they stopped it, for some reason.
  • Thanks so much for all the input so far! Gadz is now on my list :)
  • I was roasting my own coffee for a while, it does taste much better but I was occasionally craving the bitterness of bad coffee for some reason, macro roasted beans are also not great so it's all or nothing.

I want to know who makes the best Aperol Spritz, my money is on La Saporita.

• lazyatomlazyatom Fonthill Road
    There's good coffee at The Deli at 80, and Mishi Sumac too.
  • i quite like blossom - they only charge 20p for milks like oat (which works well in coffee) and they're really nice people who bake their own cakes every day, including vegan options. personally i think common ground is a bit up itself and over-priced, but each to their own of course. i used to be a regular at boulangerie bon matin and loved it, but they put up their coffee prices so much and started charging for alt milks, and got a snotty new waitress/manager in who bullied the other staff, so had to give up. a shame.
  • i love the food at gadz but not a fan of their coffee - i eat there sometimes but have a fresh mint tea - warning though, if you want JUST fresh mint, you have to say, otherwise you get a black teabag in with some mint leaves. oh, and you DO have to like corbyn or you might not enjoy the decor :)