New choir launching this September - Finsbury Park Singers

Hello! I am launching a new friendly community choir this September. I founded and conduct two other choirs in London - Victoria Park Singers and Kensington Singers - and am a trained conductor and singing teacher. The music will be responsive to the needs and tastes of the singers, but is likely to be a mix of choral, folk, pop, jazz, gospel... etc :)
There are no auditions, you don't need to be able to read music (though if you can, bonus!), and no previous experience. My website is www.hannahbrine.co.uk and you can find out more by emailing hannah@hannahbrine.co.uk

Best wishes and hope to sing with you soon! Hannah x

Comments

• Hi Hannah, that's very exciting news! My friend used to belong to Kensington Singers so I've been to a few concerts. I'd love to join - is there a mailing list to join to receive all the updates? Or will you be posting updates here?
  • ericksoe - I emailed Hannah and she wrote a very pleasant email back. Best to email her (addrss in her post above) then she will put your email address on the circulation list. See you in September!
  • edited July 2018
    Hi @ericksoe ! Let me know your email and we'll add you to the mailing list, and promise not to spam! Who's your friend who sang with Kensington Singers? And hello @keithuk :)

My email is hannah@hannahbrine.co.uk (we're having the website built at the moment0 - but we have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/finsburyparksingers/ - we'll start a members group, once we have members :)