Great Window Cleaner - recommended

I had my windows cleaned recently by a really great local company called VeigaClean. The guy is called Claudio da Veiga (hence the name) and cleaned the top three stories of my house, the window sills inside and out and made the exterior of our house look sparkling new - I’m really pleased - we live on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors so not easy to do. I recommend him - his number is 07464812525 and is on Wray Cres so super close

Comments

• Thanks truckage for the recommendation - I have just had my windows cleaned inside and out by Claudio - he has done an amazing job and I would also highly recommend him. He also does cleaning out guttering and power washing paths, driveways etc. info@veigaclean.co.uk
  • Another recommendation from us too! Claudio cleaned a badly blocked gutter for us which was causing a leak - very prompt and reliable and very reasonably priced.
  • We just had our windows cleaned by Claudio and he did a great job. Friendly, local and reasonably priced. Would highly recommend. Number is in thread above (told me text msg is his preferred means of contact).