PLUM SITTER WANTED

edited June 2006 in General chat
Hello,

I want to go to the Grand Design show this weekend and I am going to drag andy along with me. Would anyone be able to plumsit on Friday or Saturday?

They'll be a bottle of wine in it for you!

Comments

• edited 4:54PM
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>
  • LizLiz
    edited 4:54PM
    I think any potential plum sitter could have you for false advertising (though he is still cute).
    So this is Plum. I don't suppose Plum was having a sit down outside the Front Room cafe today by any chance, and then a walk in Finsbury Park? There was a particularly gorgeous golden retriever there I was eyeing up earlier. I'm not a dog stalker though, honest...
    We're a bit of a building site this weekend guys, so not really safe for him. He'd eat rawplugs and get splinters without a doubt.
  • edited April 2007
    @ Colette. Yes that was me. Gutted at the news that the Front Room Cafe now no longer allows dogs. Personally I would like to ban the armies of screaming kids in there, but they obviously think they know their customer. I can go somewhere else with Plum.

@David - this request for plum sitting is from june. Ta for the offer though!
    when in june, andy? we are away on holiday for the first two weeks, but if it's after that i'll make time for lovely plum.
    How funny, I had a funny hunch at the time it might have been, but thought I'd come across as a loon if it wasn't so said nothing. Obviously am appalled too at dog ban - get a petition going. Am guilty of bringing in the screaming kids though (not mine, not even N4 local, so she won't be back in there for a while, I promise).
    Sorry about causing dog-sitting confusion.
    Can we sink this discussion?
    Why?

Colette - where were you?
    I was in the Front Room, having lunch with a mate and her sometimes-screaming, but also lovely, baby girl, who admired Plum on the way out. Blonde, shoulder-length hair; bright green t-shirt - me, that is, not the baby.