Christmas Lights

edited December 2008 in Local discussion
There's a farily impressive lightshow on the front of a house on Evershot Road, end of Stonenest St, but I WANT MOOORRRE!!! Any recomendations for some over the top, and local, christmassy lightshows...? the bigger (the tackier!) the better

Comments

• LizLiz
    edited 8:01AM
    It's a little bit out of the way, but there's almost always a light up full size nativity scene on the flat roof of a house on Mackenzie Road (between Cally Road and Liverpool Road). Worth checking out if you're passing.
  • edited 8:01AM
    How I love that house - the owners have been doing it for many years. You can even go inside and visit it for a small donation. Or at least you used to be able to. It's completely insane.
    There used to be a good one on my old street - Ronalds Road nr Highbury Fields..

On that note having never seen the SGR lights before this year, i'm suitably underwhelmed...
    I like them - I just wish they made it up to Fiveways.
  • IanIan
    edited 8:01AM
    You can all visit my house for a small donation if you like. No lights mind.
    We also have a few lights... My flatmates went a little crazy and now the house is covered in fake snow and stupid lights. £4 entry if you bring a beer.