Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Crazy times need positive people!!!

edited April 2009 in General chat
With the imminent pandemic and therecent G20 brutality its good to see some people being creative and trying to make this world a safer better place. Support if you can.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Comments

• edited 4:33AM
    Sorry, but I don't think I will be supporting. Maybe their hearts are in the right place, but if you look at the other Youtube video they've done on swine flu, my heart sinks as they start wittering on about how the virus may have been synthetically created in US defence labs. I do believe that civil liberties are an important thing to defend, so good for that, but when it turns into paranoid conspiracy I get bored.
  • edited May 2009
    What sort of US defence ploy involves killing a hundred or so Mexicans and making a load of others across the globe feel under the weather? Not quite evil genius Hugo Drax in Moonraker is it?
  • edited 4:33AM
    crazy times need three exclamation marks after every sentence!!!