Driving teacher

edited June 2009 in Local discussion
Hello

I passed my test 12 years ago... and haven't really driven since. Can anyone recommend a good driving teacher for a couple of refresher lessons? My previous one was not great at explaining things, and I never felt really confident even when I'd passed, so recommendations would be good.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited 12:21AM
    Hi there I was in a similar situation recently, except it was 20 years since I passed and I had not driven at all in that time! I rang Diamond (I'm sure someone on here recommended them a while back) and they booked me in with Conan, a really lovely chap, I would definitely recommend him. Very reasonably priced £22/hour. I was sooooo relieved to be out in a car with massive L plates, as on my first lesson an enormous tail back built up behind me on Park Road, Crouch End, and after lots of beeping the car behind overtook me, wound the window down and called me an effing c. Nice. I needed 4 x 2 hour lessons as I had lost all confidence and needed lots of practice in order to be safe and in control, but most people need far less! Good luck, and don't bother with BSM, I had my first lesson cancelled / rearranged 3 times, well actually third time they tried to mess about I cancelled and rang Diamond on a whim! It was a good decision though, loads cheaper.
    Driving lessons in SG? En-ra-ha!
  • AliAli
    edited 12:21AM
    Happy Go Lucky !
    EN-RA-hA! wicked.