Gutter cleaning?

Hello,

Not the most exciting topic but can anyone recommend someone local to clean our gutters?

Thank you!

Comments

• edited 10:36AM
    we got a note through the door from [ben's gutters](http://www.bensgutters.com/) on friday, saying that they were working in the area. though i don't know if they're any good or not.
  • FinFin
    edited 10:36AM
    We got the same note and booked them but they cancelled at the last minute.

So they might be great but unfortunately weren't reliable enough for us to find out.
  • IanIan
    edited July 2009
    I called Bens Gutters following the note and asked for a quote, which I thought was quite reasonable. I told them I would get back to them. They called me again, I told them I had to speak to the freehold sharer before deciding. They called me again, I repeated what I had told them the day before. Since then they have called me another four times, including twice already today. They may be good, they may be unreliable. I will never know as they have annoyed me enough that I will never ever book with them to do the job.
    oops, sorry, i shouldn't have posted that having known nothing about them! so does anyone know a good company? i think my gutters might be full of toy cars.
    That flyer through the door annoyed me a bit on its own. They used a handwriting typeface and said they were working nearby in wording that seemed deliberately misleading.
    It's been a while since this topic was last raised and I am now looking for someone to clean our gutters. Has anyone dealt with someone they could recommend?