Stroud Green Road last night

RegReg
edited July 2009 in Local discussion
It is not often that I walk up Stroud Green road of an evening. Living on Corbyn Street I usually go up Fonthill and onwards (and since I am now cycling to and from Paddington, its even more rare now than before). BUT, what a revelation. Where did all these people come from?? Due to a long and inglorious sequence of events I found myself locked out and in need of food and shelter until about midnight so I took a walk. There was live music in a couple of places, people eating al-fresco, lots of drinking. I thought it might be a set-up for a film. Very cool and very impressed with the busy-ness of it all. Apart from Dudley's that is, but everyone else was having a great time. I don't suppose the girl at the cash machine outside tescos is a member here? I agree, incontinence pants shouldn't be marketed at 30yr olds. You've got ages. For info, I went to Kebabalicious again and watched Michael Jackson videos on VH1 until "her with keys" turned up. Preferable to being billy-no-mates in a pub...

Comments