A question for those of you with kids

edited July 2009 in General chat
I'm looking for a Smiths shirt for a four-year-old. What are my chances of finding one before Thursday?

Where does one buy band T-shirts for children? I went to Camden today, but came home empty-handed. A couple places did have child size T-shirts, but they were very ugly, and I didn't approve of the bands.

Also, am I just really out of touch, or is £20 way too much for a kid's T-shirt? He'll outgrow it in six months.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    There's a place on stoke newington church st that has band t's for kids. Can't remember the name. Or there's this: <http://www.babywit.com/BWSMITHST-p-AANEW.html>; On the other hand, this is what eBay and etsy were invented for.
  • edited 2:21AM
    Thanks, Andy. I'll go to Stokey tomorrow. I wish I had thought of it sooner. Too late to order online now.
    Snappy snaps and the like would print a tshirt sameday. Maybe just scan an album cover in, little touch of photoshop and go into one with the jpg?
    I agree with David - get one printed.

If it's a gift then, £20 I guess is okay. Wouldn't dream of spending that one a t-shirt for my own kids though. Would be worth getting it a bit bigger then it'll last him longer (she said, stating the obvious).
    I got a "What would Joe Strummer do?" t-shirt from the shop on Church St. It was £17. I didn't have time to shop around or make my own.

Also got him electronic drum sticks that make drumming sounds. Great fun for a 4-year-old. Not so much for the parents.
    I have called social services.

Not that it would do any good.