Time Out: Islington special

RegReg
edited November 2009 in Local discussion
[Islington special](http://www.islington.gov.uk/DownloadableDocuments/LeisureandCulture/Pdf/timeoutguide.pdf). Not much mention of FP or SG though. Probably a good thing. Don't want any of those no-tails prowling around...

Comments

• edited 1:50PM
    Reg, if it's a reference to League of Gentlemen, I think 'no-tails' means females.
  • RegReg
    edited 1:50PM
    That has made me laugh because I have been using it as a yoofemism for 'outsiders' for ages. I assumed that Tubbs and what-her-face, with their pig like features might have had tails and therefore all others were no-tails. Just done a search and confirmed your interpretation. Still chuckling.
  • edited November 2009
    I love it when the penny drops about these kind of things - it took for Roy Chubby Brown to be introduced as the Mayor for me to work out that Royston Vasey was his real name and made it all the more funny thereafter!
  • I love it when the penny drops about these kind of things - it took for Roy Chubby Brown to be introduced as the Mayor for me to work out that Royston Vasey was his real name and made it all the more funny thereafter!
  • RegReg
    edited 1:50PM
    My girlfriend's entire family had been describing all crap am-dram as being "totally *legs akimbo*", and had no idea what it actually meant. I was delighted to see the penny drop. Around Sunday lunch too.