Comments

• edited 7:35PM
    Where the hell was this anyway?
    Not telling...
    this is the sort of shit we get in trouble for
    I thought he was an economist, not a fetishist.
    @ Andy - really? Even if the details are for real, rather than libellous scandal?

My friend djs at the fetish club in question. I trust her (and Miss Annie's) word!

@ Miss Annie - I am most curious how a (presumably) wholesome face-painter, knitter and Brownie leader got up close and dirty with Mr Davies in his gear!
    yes, all sorts of trouble. Famous people, local people, whatever. If in doubt, save it for the pub.
    I thought I would resurrect Shouting Man thread because I enjoyed it and I can't wait to get back to SGR. I'm in hospital in Whitechapel and the mix on the orthopaedic ward here is nearly as good - I'm sharing it with a West Indian with a woolly hat, a biker and a Nigerian prince.

What's new on SGR?
    to hell with that topic - the fetish end to this thread is FAR more compelling!

Lived here three years and only seen shouting afro man and a cockney woman who looks like a dishevelled Babs Windsor who politely stops you and asks for money, and when you say no - she turns on you and shouts "Fuck Off, Cunt"

I love them all, I really do O_O
    Sorry, I forgot about the fetish twist. I agree, much more interesting, very excited about catching the latest on that, too.
    Are you in The Royal London Krappy? I was born there. Ask them to wheel you down to the museum it's very interesting.
    Ooh, that sounds fun. Do they have the Elephant Man there? Or anything to do with Jack the Ripper? Home tomorrow if I can get the hang of crutches and avoid doing a Fosbury Flop on them in front of the physio......
    Stroud Green has a new shouty man, has anyone else seen him recently? Black guy, 50's (definitely not old shouty man) pushes a Sainsbury's trolley with all his worldy possessions it in...often sitting on the wall of the garden in front of Charter Court. He called me a c*** last night :)
    He gets everywhere from Muswell Hill to Wood Green and Turnpike Lane