Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Beautiful Large 1 Bed Garden flat in conversion for rent

edited April 2010 in Classifieds
Hello Guys, Due to moving with my partner, I am putting my flat onto the rental market! It is a beautiful, very looked after 1 bed garden flat in a victorian conversion property.  It is located in a very quiet street in crouch hill, minutes away from amenities in Crouch End broadway, and excellent transport links of finsbury park and archway. Boasting high ceilings and complete recent redecoration, the flat comprises a very large bedroom with bow window to front aspect providing very light and bright space. One tiled bathroom recently done up, with italian tiles, very designy. open plan kitchen just 2 months old, in reception room. An additional living space for sofa and tv with floor to ceiling glassed doors overlooking a fantastic and huge garden! (approx 15 metres long by 5 metres wide!) Brand new central heating system as well to avoid heating or hot water problems! I am looking for friendly and careful tenants, ideally working couple, no smokers or pets, that will look after my beloved flat. Inclination to gardening would be a big plus! I will do normal tenants reference checks and I can also provide references as a landlord if you are interested. I am asking for £290 a week, 6 weeks deposit. The flat is available now, drop me a line if you are interested: marianogodoy@gmail.com Pictures [here](http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/marianogodoy/43bHorsney?authkey=Gv1sRgCLT65pPLrOeHKw&feat=directlink) No agents or DSS please. Thanks Mariano

Comments

• edited 8:51AM
    You can't claim both the amenities of Crouch End Broadway and Finsbury Park's transport links. It's either one or the other.