Nisa Local

IanIan
edited June 2010 in Local discussion
There is a new store opening on Clifton Terrace - Wells Terrace exit to FP station where the printers used to be. (You know the printers - where all the letters were different sizes in their sign giving no confidence they wouldn't mess up your printing job). They also have the shop next door. I've always thought that bit of the road was ripe for a decent convenience store for people coming out of the station. Somewhere you can get enough for a meal without having to go to Tesco. I have no idea whether Nisa is that store, but from a quick skim through their website I have found that "the Nisa Symbol Group is celebrating after being named the Best Symbol Retailer 2010 at him’s! Convenience Tracking Programme (CTP) Awards, held in a Big Top in central London". I think the big top in London is relevant as it shows they have made it. Also their distribution centre is in Stoke on Trent, my home town. Perhaps they will stock North Staffordshire Oatcakes. Or at least allow me to have a couple of packs of them put on the van every week.

Comments