Bathroom installer - Recommedation please

edited September 2010 in Local discussion
A good reliable bathroom fitter who can do basic electrics, plumbing, install showers and do tiling wanted. Any recommendations gratefully received.

Comments

• AliAli
    edited 10:56PM
    The bathroom shop near to Blossoms advertises these services in the window. Not used them though. I can recomend Dave Ward on 0794 150 9868. Does this sort of stuff all the time and has his own team of plumbers, plasterers tilers etc and is reasonale cost wise etc
  • edited 10:56PM
    Pop round to the plumbing wholesalers on Ormond Road (just off Hanley Road). Ask to speak to Eddie*, tell him what job you need doing and he will recommend the most local and most appropriate plumber. It's worked for me several times and each time I had a plumber round in less than 24 hours doing the job at a very reasonable price.

** Don't be put off by Eddie's appearence, he's quite a character but very helpful with it.
  • edited 10:56PM
    I've got a team of builders/plasterers/plumbers/tilers etc in at the moment. I'd recommend them, if you are interested? They should be finished our place next week.