The Dinner Box - Indian Takeaway

MHPMHP
edited September 2010 in General chat
I wanted to recommend 'The Dinner Box' - Indian Takeaway at 41 Crouch Hill, just passed the station on the left going up the hill. I went there for the first time a few weeks back. I had the lamb biryani which was really delicious and enough for two!

The place is always busy with lots of cooks and an open kitchen. Free delivery on orders over £10 and a 10% off on your next order with the receipt.

Has anyone else been there?

Comments

• edited 12:56PM
    Good question! I am thinkIng of diversifying from jai Krishna and hoped someone here had some experience of it (or any other local recommendations).
    It is excellent . Fresh food. Big portions. Good ingredients. Fair price and a good delivery service. Pickles not so great, but get some in at home like we do . Chang
    I decided to try it and was VERY impressed. Definitely going back. It was even good enough to eat as leftovers the next day.
    also a big fan. they always overestimate how long it'll take to arrive so you don't get frustrated waiting for it and the food is really good. feels like they use really fresh ingredients. also a big fan of jai kirshna but sometimes a home delivery is too good to miss.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Had dinner from The Dinner Box last night - really fresh, tasty, huge portions. Highly recommended. I'm quite fussy about Indian (and so-called Indian) food as my mum's home cooking sets the bar very high, but DB delivers the goods. About to heat up leftovers for tea...