Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Despicable Me 3D animation. Excusive preview charity screening Sunday 10th October.

edited October 2010 in Classifieds
All SG.org-ers are invited to buy tickets to this fundraising screening. All profits raised go to Family Action, a Hackney based charity supporting families across England struggling with severe and enduring mental health problems. Thanks all!

Exclusive pre-release preview screening of Despicable Me (Certificate PG) on Sunday 10th October, Odeon Covent Garden, 135-149 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AH.

A spectacular CGI animation, in eye-popping 3D! Starring the voices of Russell Brand and Julie Andrews, Despicable Me tells the story of a criminal mastermind who uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, only to finds himself profoundly changed by the growing love between them. Be amongst the first in the UK to see this wonderful and uplifting family friendly movie at 11am, Sunday 10th October (running time 95 minutes).

Doors open 10.45am with childrens' entertainment and screening starts at 11.15am prompt.

Tickets cost £15 for adults and £10 for children under 16 and includes all entertainment, use of 3d glasses and a goody bag for everyone filled with plenty of treats and snacks and film merchandise for the children.

To book tickets IN ADVANCE (no tickets can be sold on the door) or to sponsor a Family Action family to attend, please contact my colleague Joanna Howarth on 020 7241 7454, email Joanna.Howarth@family-action.org.uk Thank you!

(PS @ Missannie, will call soon to see if you are still up for face painting, sorry I've been rubbish!)