Sugar Lounge are not keeping to their promises!

edited December 2010 in Local discussion
After Bee making a promise to respect the neighbours around her bar, Sugar Lounge she has not kept to this. At 12.30 tonight the tables and chairs are still outside. Tonight and last night people have been shouting their heads off again. Luckily I got back late last night. Please can you keep to your promise and control you cleintelle. Thanks.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Why don't you just fucking ring them instead of bleating endlessly on here?
  • edited 6:44PM
    My neighbours have. This is a public forum I think and I just wanted to raise the issue again as I think they have become complacent again.
  • AliAli
    edited 6:44PM
    Kreuzhav have you had a look at www.police.uk the crime web site that was launched and crashed last week. We it is working now and shows that with 1km of SGR during December 1352 crimes were recorded in the area. 462 of these were for Anti Social behaviour . (149 burglaries as well) If you look at the map at the approx location of the Sure is another other blob is around the Worlds End. So may be you have some official stats to use with your Sugar Lounge debate or of course it could be lot of emotional people getting over the top in the which is the best Pizza debate ! TT you may also notice that Lorne Road is some what crime ridden with a rather more nasty sort of crime so be careful on Valentines
  • edited 6:44PM
    @Ali, the crime spots are not accurately mapped out.
  • IanIan
    @Ali for some peculiar reason the Home Office didn't want to use the publicly available information on crime locations so instead aggregated all of the crimes to one spot in a postcode area. Not sure how that helps whoever happens to have the blob put outside their house. So the poor World's End instead probably looks like West Philly.
  • AliAli
    Are post codes areas ie the full 6 digits not quite small when in a city ? Lorne Road looks quite dangerous to me
  • edited February 2011
    I have gone on the website last week. I'm very suspicious of these statistics. From what I remember the above average crime rate was around Finsbury Park station. I presume this is because most criminals target people around stations. I feel the World's End probably attracts a bit of violence. There was some sort of serious altercation inside recently. Hopefully, the redevelopment around the station will brighten up that dawdy part of SGR.

Chapter One attracted that type of crowd too. I would say Sugar Lounge attracts a mellower crowd but as it's a late night bar that attracts people who want to get drunk they do get their fair share of idiots who howl at the moon in the early hours They are taking in their chairs and tables a bit more promptly now. They should take in their bench too as it encourages the smokers to linger outside, although they're mostly quiet. Their doorman/security should be on the door rather than inside although I've seen more of him recently on the outside. It's an expectation of late night bars. I've witnessed good doormanship recently at a late bar where the doorman encouraged a few very loud customers to calm down and go inside.