Pageviews

edited April 2011 in About this site
We had almost 100,000 pageviews in the last month, which is the most ever. The opening of BBM, Cafe Mexicali and the relentless trolling really got you all stirred up.

Comments

• edited 1:57AM
    Congrats Andy,

And don't forget Yemek

Now all Yemek needs to do is challenge some of the interest in commenting on it into people through its doors.

Out of interest off how many unique visitors is that - or do you not want to say?
    About 20,000. 4 to 5 views per unique has been pretty consistent for ages. Not precious about our stats at all, except that I'm aware that they find their way into the business plans of national media groups looking at local websites.
    That's an impressive number considering the limited target audience.

Much as they try I don't think a national media group is going to manage to successfully pull off the hyper local idea, to use a few years out of date buzzword.

You can't match the organic growth and feel something like sg.org has. Especially, when most hyper local big media attempts are glaringly generic.
  • IanIan
    edited 1:57AM
    A national media group would have given up on SG.org years ago due to our inability to do anything (e.g. Click on Google ads) that remotely covers Andy and David's costs never mind gives a return.
    Yes, its a mystery. The South African removals firm (now showing) must surely have had everyone clicking. They can't figure out why they're not getting more N4 to N4 removal jobs.
    Thank you for doing this site, it is one of the finest things about this area.
    I also missed the fact that we passed 1,500 registered accounts earlier in the week. Congrats to [jratcliffe](http://www.stroudgreen.org/account/1500) who has celebrated the fact by not logging in since then.
    I like these stats. Give us more! Top ten posters by volume? Top ten by quality?
    There's a strong possibility we could get a 100 best of SG.ORG show on a quiet Sunday night on Channel 4