"That is on it and it is complete"

edited May 2011 in Local discussion
Maybe I'm dense, or a philistine, but I just don't get this (house on woodstock rd).

Any clues anyone?

Comments

• edited 3:47PM
    A family of artists live there and they're of a humour for this sort of thing.
    SEE WHAT YOU MAKE TOSSCAT DO!
  • R&JR&J
    edited 3:47PM
    @choaspes - Yeah they are artists. They've lived there as far back as I remember and I grew up on the same road
    Saw someone taking a picture of it yesterday.

If its canvas's owners are indeed artists then I expect it must be art. Further analysis is probably fruitless - because if it isn't art but gets talked about then it becomes so. Fiendishly clever, them artists.

Given that the combined power of SG.org and other less all-knowing t'internet search engines throws no further light on those letters in that order I'm minded to think it's either original thought or an anagram. Original thought being too intimidating a concept for my currently-workshy mind, I'm going for the latter.

"A ninetieth moist spotlit cad" is a top contender, but "Intimate topnotch idealists" is on balance more likely.

Either way I'll be looking at the tyre shop in the future. Though it could do with a lick of that nice blue paint from next door...