William Hill Crouch Hill

edited July 2011 in Local discussion
I have mentioned this issue in other threads before in a more casual way but I would now like to start a thread which could become more of a record for activity witnessed that the police or council should know about.

I live near the betting shop and have had trouble in the past. I have heard about others having run ins and witnessing things such as the dealing of drugs in the doorway and I think it should be reported, so that we can have the gang who spend so much time there removed.

If you have experienced anything you think is illegal or antisocial, please send me a personal message as I will be looking to forward details on to a member of islington council, who is aware of the problem and is actively seeking to solve it.

There is a real chance William Hill could lose their license to sell bets based on the activity going on, and I personally believe that this extreme outcome would be the only one which would stop the trouble permanently in the immediate area. Any people who would like to help greatly appreciated.

Barnesbq

Comments