Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

2 BED FLAT ON MOUNT PLEASANT CRESCENT TO RENT!

edited July 2011 in Classifieds
Hi-

My name is Ruth and I have just joined SG.org.
Myself and my flatmate are having to move out of our lovely flat and thought this would be a good place to list it.
Luckily I am not moving far so will still be a N4 resident! : )

Here is the advert:

Gorgeous 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat - North London - Available beginning of September, 650pcm pp.

Lovely light and airy flat situated in the heart of Stroud Green, halfway between Finsbury Park and Crouch End.

The flat is located at the top of Stroud Green Road, on a quiet period terrace and is just down the road from 2 great pubs, The Old Dairy and The Stapleton Tavern. Stroud Green itself is great for dining out on the cheap and has fantastic bus and tube links from Finsbury Park.

There are a variety of supermarkets and independant food shops including a Waitrose and a Budgens in Crouch End and a Tesco on Stroud Green Road.

The flat has been a real home to us over the past 2 years and we have been lucky to have had an accommodating and reasonable landlord.

The flat comes part furnished.

Tube: Finsbury Park 10 min walk or 5 min bus ride

Bus: W7, W3, 210. (Bus stop 2 min walk away)

Rent: £650pcm per person.

Bills and Council Tax not included

Pics are here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/234727726550277

Also-has anyone tried buying something in the SGR Tesco's but are told that "it is not on the system so you can't buy it"? Hmm...

Ruth

Comments

• edited 7:05PM
    Hi Christian-

Wow that was quick!
    The link should work if you copy and paste it into the address bar. Let me know if not and I can e-mail you some photos.
    I will ask my flatmate when would be good to have a look around-we have someone staying with us tomorrow and thurs though so those days wouldn't be possible.
    I will take your number and be in contact.

Thanks!

Ruth