Does anyone have or know of a 2 bed flat to rent?

edited July 2011 in Local discussion
Hello Lovely Residents of Stroud Green,

I hope this message finds you well.

I currently live in the area (and love doing so) but pay what seems to me an extortionate amount of rent so am looking to move to a less pricey (and probably more scuzzy) flat...

Does anyone know of any flats up for rent at the moment for around £400-£500 a month (per person)? If so, I would very much appreciate a heads up!

Ta very much :)
Lizzie

Comments

• edited 7:31PM
    Hi-

I have a 2 bed flat on Mount Pleasant Crescent up on the classifieds but it is 650pm pp -too much? : (

Ruth
    Lizzie, what are you paying now?

The going rate for a one-bedroom in the area is £1,000+. I think it's unlikely that you'll find a two-bedroom for that price. Maybe a dodgy council sub-let?

Ruth, £1,300 pcm isn't bad for a two-bed. You shouldn't have trouble finding a tenant.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Thanks for the offer Ruth, but if going to move, needs to be cheaper. I think I am living in a lovely dream world thinking that we can get somewhere for the price I was thinking around here! Currently pay 650 a month each without bills which, having done some research seems pretty standard. Although do know a guy who pays £700 for a two bed which seems incredible and got me wondering in the first place. Where are these landlords?? Good luck finding a tenant.

Maybe will live in a garage or something...or move to Green Lanes...or join the camp outside Tesco...or get a job in finnce. Nah, think will just stay put and live on cheaply!

Thanks for your comments.
    by finnce I meant finance