Moon sun (was Arianna)

edited July 2011 in Local discussion
Just been with my parents. We had various turkish versions of fry ups - so high on the halloumi and the merguez sausages, low on the baked beans. They were good. Even my mum approved.

Comments

• edited 1:00PM
    Yes I agree. Fantastic all round and sOme very sexy girls hang around there so it is always a good place for breakfast for me and my mates !!
  • KazKaz
    edited 1:00PM
    Any sexy guys hanging around?
    Well apart from us (very sexy if you are the adventurous type and like a laugh) there is the barber from Tollington Park sometimes and on Tuesday even a young vicar was eating a fryup but he looked a bit depressed. But we were too busy checking out the girls from the fashion shops. Come down tomorrow for an eyeful...
  • KazKaz
    edited 1:00PM
    Sadly I'm currently out of the country, but I'll make sure to check it out once I'm back!
    Are u back Kaz? It's like Spring Break. The eggs are good as well. I am in my Man U top (GREAT result lads!!!!!) come and say hello to me and my landlady who I am treating to breakfast!
    I popped in the other day and had the med breakfast. It was nice but a bit odd for my tastes in parts. I don't usually eat salad and olives with breakfast. Still, most of the elements were good and I'd go back as it makes a change from a standard cooked breakfast.