Looking for 2 Bed Flat

edited August 2011 in Local discussion
Good afternoon SG'ers.
Wondering if anyone can help. We (Gas Powered Ninja and myself) are looking for a two-bed flat in the Stroud Green area. The main priority being a close (within 15 minutes) walk to FP station.
Obviously we are speaking with all the local agents but just thought I would ask in case anyone knows of anything available on the private market.
Thanks,
Phil.

Comments

• edited 9:17AM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Finding a few places but they go damn quick. Not even enough time to pontificate over a pint in the Stapleton.
  • Next to job hunting, flat hunting has got to be the most frustrating activity known to man. I've been helping out a friend at work. She's yet to find an estate agent who isn't a compulsive liar.

It's not a two-bed flat if there are only two rooms. Do they expect that the tenant won't notice that there's no living room?

A windowless closet that's physically too small to hold a single bed does not qualify as a bedroom, by the very fact that there's not enough room for a bed.

Why waste everyone's time by blatantly lying about the property? Do people really sign tenancy agreements without looking around the place first?
    katiejane - We're looking to rent, thanks.
    have you tried Michael Morris? a few people have recommend them as a good estate agent for the area - <http://www.michaelmorris.co.uk>;
    dymattyoung - Not heard of them, thanks.