incident outside Samples this evening

edited August 2011 in Local discussion
Does anyone know what happened on SGR this evening? As I walked home at about 6pm there were two police cars and an ambulance. There was police tape blocking off the frontage of Samples and the empty shop next door, and the pavement was covered in blood, and some blood soaked tissue/cloth. I'm guessing from the blood everywhere that someone may have been stabbed.

Comments

• edited 7:58AM
    Yeah, saw the same thing at pretty much exactly the same time. Anyone know what happened or where it's been reported?
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Couple of doors down from Cats - opposite Petek. It's the shop that sells ladies tops for £5.
  • R&JR&J
    edited 7:58AM
    I was going by on the bus when I saw a rather attractive police woman (important information) pouring water out of a bucket onto the blood stained pavement
    According to one of the shopkeepers it was 3 guys "kicking shit out of each other all over the pavement and into the clothes shop". Apparently two young guys attacked an old guy in his 60's 'over nothing' (what nothing is I don't know). Judging by the amount of blood I saw it must have been quite a punch up.