Lost cat - huge fluffy tabby

edited October 2011 in Local discussion
My niece's are heartbroken that their enormous fat cat Muffin seems to have gone missing.

She's a long-haired tabby, very fluffy and with a huge belly that almost touches the floor! Given her big size we didn't think she could wander very far (and didn't think she'd be able to jump at all), but she's been missing over a week now.

She lives on Moray/Woodfall Road, so if anyone sees her in the area could you please call my brother Elliot on 07887 983283.

Comments

• edited 8:16PM
    There is another cat missing on Moray Rd too, so I'm posting this on his owners behalf. The cat's name is Herbie, he is a gorgeous adult male cat - mostly white with a ginger tail, a ginger patch on his right side and a bit of ginger on his face and ears. He lives at no. 29 but spends quite a lot of time popping in and out of other peoples houses, including ours. He has a collar with a silver and black heart shaped tag. Because he lives in an upstairs flat with no garden he only goes out at the front on the street so if someone has let him out the back he won't be able to get home. I'd like to see him back, not least because he is an excellent mouser and we let him in to deter rodents! Posters are up on Moray Rd with phone numbers, do let me know if you see him.
    As an Adoring cat owner, my heart goes out to your niece Sharybo, I hope that you find Dearest Muffin, safe and well.
    miss annie, I also hope that Herbie turns up safe and well too. You are such a lovely person to post a message on this site on the owners behalf.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    We tried ringing Elliot but no reply. Sad to report my gf saw what we think must be the fat cat of your neice's in a squashed state after a lorry accident in TP. there is a lot of construction traffic there now for the schhool and the FP new block. She has a pic of it but I thought not best to put here. If you want it let me know. Roadkill. Maybe its not the same one, but obviously there are some cat's round heres with less than 9 lives (old Chinese proverb).

Chang
  • edited October 2011
    Oh, just called my brother to tell him and apparently Muffin has appeared this weekend after being missing for nearly two weeks! So thankfully the squished moggie isn't her.
    Herbie has reappeared too! Perhaps they've been on a mini break together?
    Hello back Herbie and Muffin.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ha ha, yes perhaps they have!
    The RSPCA have put up a "CAT FOUND" posters around Evershot and the surrounding area if there are any cats still missing.