Calling all London 2012 Marathon runners...

edited January 2012 in About this site
<P>Hi All,</P> <P>If anyone happens to be running the London Marathon this year and fancies training with someone local, can they let me know? All my potential training partners are based south of the river and I think it's going to get far to boring running on my own!</P> <P>Cheers,</P> <P>Sarah</P>

Comments

• Hi Sarah - I am thinking of running it - I work for an organisation that has places. <br>I REALLY want someone to start training with - then I can consider taking the place...<br><br>I plan to get up tomorrow morning to run with the Park Run lot... What are your plans?<br><br>D x<br>
  • Sorry I am a female - Debby! <br>It's the end of a long day.<br><br>I am relatively fit - 37 - year old.<br><br>xxx<br>
  • Two of my pals have places, one did it last year. I'll mention it to them
  • Two of my pals have places, one did it last year. I'll mention it to them
  • Thanks miss annie!<div><br></div><div>Debby, I'm so sorry, I've only just picked up your message now. It's great to hear you also want someone to train with. Do you fancy booking in a run together either one night next week, or next Sat or Sun? My number is 07850 245107 if you want to reach me.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Sarah x</div>