TV to give away

edited January 2012 in Classifieds
Large (and I mean large) fashionably retro TV to give away.   The opposite of flat screen - feel the depth and weight.  Appx 20" Goodmans screen.    Have no way to get it to the recyclers.   Would suit anybody interested in weight-lifting.   WORKS FINE excellent picture.   FREE to anybody who wants to collect it.

Comments

• maybe advertise it on freecycle?
  • edited December 2017
  • <div>Yeah big non-flat TVs seem to have a negative market value, but if you can find someone who wants one...</div><div><br></div>I got rid of our massive old TV by leaving it outside my front door with a sign on it saying "Free TV! Help yourself".  It didn't disappear for a few hours, but next morning it was gone :-)    <div><br></div><div>Not sure if it's a very wise recommendation really, but it worked for me. The main worry was that some scoundrels would pick it up and smash it just for a laugh,  which may indeed have happened, but I didn't see a smashed TV anyway nearby. </div>
  • I worked in a children's home and we'll probably take it, I'll have to arrange for a colleague to come and pick it up though!
  • It's gone to the dump Long ago I'm afraid.     They usually put stuff like that aside so somebody probably took it.
  • AliAli
    edited January 2012
    I guess by putting it outside your door your telling evryone that you have nice new one in your house !
  • Not in our case. We stuck a gigantic old one outside (gone in minutes) and replaced it with a nice small one.
  • I was more thinking of unwanted vsitors taking you goods