Factory Gym - any good?

edited January 2012 in About this site
<P>I heard good things about htis place in Hornsey Road and the range of services llike massage and classes. Any experiences to help us decide wether to go in the cold from Lorne Road for a work out?!!</P> <P> </P> <P>chang</P>

Comments

• I like it well enough - I chose it over the others in the area partly due to location, and also because they've got a good range of classes on offer. They're very friendly, and you get several sessions with a personal trainer to work out a programme so that you can get the best out of being a member. <br><br>Although there's a rush around 6.30pm, it's not usually too hard to get on the equipment you want, and it does get pretty quiet later. <br><br>Having said all that, I haven't actually gone for a while - I need to start braving the cold again and start going back there regularly!<br>
  • <p>If you're the adventurous type you could try their fencing classes.</p>
  • I fenced for a bit at school, but the sport went dull over the nineties as they started banning all the fun stuff like leaping through the air screaming. <br>
  • its good - small but just about big enough and decent (quite a lot brand new) equipment. For me the only drawback are the opening times, opens quite late.... Oh and no joining fee, which is always welcome!<br>
  • park road is a lot better,plus it has the pool!