Chess any one?

edited January 2012 in General chat
<P>Is there any chess club in the area or any one likes to play chess?</P> <P>Please let me know.</P> <P> </P>

Comments

• I don't know of a chess club, but I do quite enjoy playing (though I'm not very good).  I occasionally meet with a friend or 2 to play.  We could try to arrange meeting in the Stapleton all together for a game?  They normally have enough table space, though we'd have to provide our own boards.<br><br>
  • <P><A href="http://www.muswellhillchessclub.com">www.muswellhillchessclub.com</A></P> <P>if you send them an email they will get back to you and invite you to their chess evening.</P> <P>you can take the w7 bus from outside tesco in stroud green rd to muswell hill and then its a short walk to chess club</P> <P>this chess club is in a room above a church;they play in a league and meet weekly and anyone can turn up and play </P> <P>type into google "play chess against the computer" to play chess online</P> <P>i dont want to play chess and i dont go to this chess club,just play a bit of chess online.</P>
  • I'll play you using the iphone app chess with friends. RichardMan<br>