Afternoon tea...

edited January 2012 in About this site
<div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 1px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; "><p style="margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-top: 0px; ">Everyone is welcome to come along and enjoy a cuppa & cake on Saturday, 28th January, 2-4pm at Stroud Green and Harringay Library, crn Quernmore/Stapleton Hall Road, N4 for a social catch-up with  neighbours and friends. Also a chance to meet our new librarian. </p><p style="margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-top: 0px; ">The event has been organised by the residents association (SGRA) and the Friends of Stroud Green and Harringay Library so there's also an opportunity to raise any local concerns. </p></div>

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Hi Helen<br><br>Many thanks for this. Unfortunately I have a prior appointment and will not be able to attend. I wonder whether you could answer a question or two?<br><br>When will the next AGM be for the SGRA?<br>Who are the current officers of the SGRA?<br>Who is entitled to vote in SGRA committee elections?<br><br>Much obliged<br><br>
  • Hi Arkady,<div>I'm Friends of Stroud Green and Harringay Library rather than Stroud Green Residents Association (bit Monty Python I know). SGRA has a Yahoo Group you could check and holds meetings on, I think, the third or fourth Thursday of the month in the library at 7pm.</div>
  • I'm looking forwards to it. Chang