can the authorities please get rid of drunks outside sgrd betting shops?

edited February 2012 in About this site
<P>there are far too many drunks clutching cans of lager standing outside betting shops in stroud green rd.</P> <P>can't the authorities get them to move on</P> <P>the drunks are lowering the tone of stroud green rd (if thats possible)</P> <P>some drunken yob was urinating by the betting shop the other day</P> <P>i am fed up with too many yobs and not enough authorities moving them on</P> <P>i appreciate that the police have other things to do like catching knife wielding criminals so perhaps islington council can do something?</P> <P>like send an islington council anti social behaviour officer down stroud green rd and tell the drunks to clear off or they get an asbo or something...</P> <P>it cant be nice for women to have leering drunk men outside betting shops as they walk along sg rd</P> <P>lets be honest police do arrest some drunks from william hill in sg rd when the shop kicks them out though..</P> <P>shame there isnt some rule to stop so many betting shops and shops like dixie chicken in sg rd</P> <P>thanks  </P> <P> </P> <P> </P> <P> </P>

Comments

• Its getting like Vegas I know of 7 betting shops in a 10 min walk from my house. Why are there so many? and who gives them a licence?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They should go back to the WLM, people knew their place in the old days.
  • They can't - they've all been banned.<br>
  • <P>the snobbery here is unbelievable. </P> <P>unfortunately I do believe it</P> <P>why not fire bomb all the chavs in dixy chicken while you are at  it?</P> <P> </P> <P>chang</P>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • <P>says it all eh steve?</P>
  • <P>if the firebrigade wanted to  park outside william hill in sg rd at the junction with tollington park or the one opposite the old dairy or coral by tesco and accidently let of a powerfull jet of water from their fire engine at some of the mush holding lager cans outside the betting shops thus hosing them down with a cold stream of water and blasting them off the pavement - well mistakes do happen....</P> <P>central government should do some law so that only a certain amount of betting shops allowed every 1000 metres...</P> <P>coral is being refurbished next to tesco i noticed this evening</P> <P>do the people who drink lager outside these betting shops use the betting shops as a way of meeting their customers who they do illegal business with as how many people in the betting shop have a job? they spend enough money in there...is it just a place where the criminal element make mobile phone calls etc</P> <P>people outside white lion of mortimer are ok as its a pub....although perhaps they arent allowed out so much now</P> <P>some people are so addicted to gambling and booze they try and go into william hill in sg rd even though they have been banned from the shop and the shop phones the police...i have seen the same people being talked to by the police a few times in sg rd outside william hill...</P> <P>haringey council is looking into doing something about gambling fruit machines in betting shops...</P> <P>call me a snob but i have had enough of the riff raff element getting the whip hand over honest sg mush...  </P> <P> </P>