Moray Rd vs Lorne Rd

edited February 2012 in Local discussion
Pros and Cons we recon. Stinks (L) vs dumbos (M).

Comments

• <p>ChangN4n6 are you really saying people who live on Moray road are Dumbos? I am sorry but as far as I can remember I have never seen small gray celluloid elephants wandering around.</p><p>Pink elephants maybe, but that's dependant on what I have imbibed.</p><p>Go back to fisting poodles and leave the social commentary to others.</p>
  • Hmm, looks like this forum might need to be shut down a little bit earlier at night.... <br>
  • edited February 2012
    I don't know what u 'inbibed' mate but it aint Disney films you are watching. question: why does Moray Rd have big attics extension and other roads not? Chang
  • Ps where is the Moray Arms pub? My landlady says they used to do good lockins, and with the N4/fonthill now closing on time cos of the recent incident, it would be good to find a late drinking place local. Can't find it tho. Chang
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2012
    That does not surprise me one bit. That's why the old extn of the street was renamed Charteris Road . Lorne Road is quite tame but I did go past the flats and see a nurse near the bins giving a blow job to one of dem orthodox Jews from n16 at 10pm last June. It was totally sureal and I had to send my flat mate back to check I had not misinterpreted innocent medical support from a kindly minded nurse. But no, I was right. But no dungeons .
  • I'm quite sure that you're lying, but that's still the funniest post in ages.  I don't mean to encourage you, as you're clearly an obsessive fantasist, but credit where it's due.<br>
  • Arks, believe me, my fantastises don't include this sort of scene!! Chang