Urban foxes?

edited February 2012 in About this site
<p class="MsoNormal">Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">I work for a production company called Windfall Films and we are making a documentary about urban foxes. </span><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">We are currently looking for dens of foxes or fox families which we might be able to study and film, and I was wondering if anyone regularly sees foxes or knows of any fox dens near them?</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">If you know of any foxes in your area or have any fox related stories, please feel free to email me on fiona@windfallfilms.com or call me on 0207 251 7654.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Many thanks!</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal">Fiona</p>

Comments

• You'd be lucky to find a road in Stroud Green without foxes on it. The territory for urban foxes is small, apparently you can find as many as 30 foxes per square mile!
  • True. They are horrible disease ridden vermin and even vets won't get paid to treat them. Good luck with the filming but please shoot em afterwards. Remember that tot in n16 who was bitten in her sleep? Chang
  • I've a feeling there may be foxes living in an overgrown bit of space at the end of Lancaster Road.  It has very high brambles and is almost pushing the fence down at the Upper Tollington end.  There's a fox that screeches a lot and runs across the gardens jumping all the fences, along the back of Upper Tollington between Lancaster Road and Oakfield in the early hours.
  • I've seen lots of foxes from the platforms of Crouch Hill station.