Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Two bed flat needed

edited February 2012 in Local discussion
After 18 years renting a flat in Stroud Green, the building I live in has been sold and the new owner wants possession. Does anyone knows of a nice two bedroomed flat around here coming up? I'm looking with my current flatmate and we have good references and a deposit. We're after somewhere that will last at least a couple of years, and would love to stay in this area.<br><br>We have six months before the end of our tenancy, but can leave the current flat from April. If you hear of anything - please get in touch.<br>

Comments

• edited March 2012
    If it's ok to piggyback on this discussion, my wife and I are in a similar position. We need to move out on May 6th and we are after a one-bedroom flat, looking to pay £1000pcm. We are non-smokers, quiet and responsible, currently in a Crouch End flat where we have today been given notice.<div><br></div><div> If the owner lives abroad/elsewhere in the UK and wanted to be able to stay in the place by mutual agreement when we were away, that would be fine as my wife is Japanese and we go to Japan for at least three weeks every year. Similarly, if there were any other mutually convenient arrangements  that would be reflected in a lower than market rate rent, (storage facilities or whatever)  we would be more than happy with that. </div><div> </div><div>Please email <a href="mailto:philip.witriol@gmail.com">philip.witriol@gmail.com</a></div><div> </div>
  • Hi Philip. I think we're both going to struggle to find places that match what we have been paying. It's a fierce market out there. <br>Good luck with your hunting!<br>