What is Stroud Green pre school like?

edited May 2012 in About this site
My child goes to Rainbow nursery and loves it, but I have not heard good things about the pre school. Can anyone give me a first hand opinion? Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Alana<div><br></div><div>Yes - it was fine. Big classes for 3/4 year olds, but mine coped well, and transition to reception (admittedly not to SG) was easy. Really, really great teacher.</div><div><br></div><div>K</div>
  • My son is currently in the pre school and another has attended and we have been very happy. Early years staff team as a whole are great ( pre school, reception, year 1) very caring, lots of activities, work well with children from very different back grounds, strong focus on enabling good behaviour and respect. Class size can seem big at first but children settle well generally I think and provides v good link to rest of school if plan to stay.
  • <P>I think the classes are big as the pre school is all day which is I think unusual so attracts workng parents as lot.</P> <P> </P> <P>Agree with everthing above</P>
  • My son went to the pre-school and was really happy there. His teacher and teaching assistant were both very caring, and engaged really well with the children.