Pigeon Post Office

edited May 2012 in About this site
I've kind of had enough of looking at the Stroud Green Road Post Office. The whole frontage is encrusted in pigeon shit with a decrepit, mouldy awning hanging over it all. Even on a that strip of shops with depressing signage, it is by far the worst eyesore. Anyone else agree?<div><br></div><div>Looking into complaints process whereby Post Office can kick a franchisee's arse to sort themselves out</div>

Comments

• I suspect that they aren't making a huge amount of money there. Little man behind the counter disappears when the queue goes down, probably family. I do agree that it could do with tarting up, Boris could come and do a grand reopening and accept homage from all the unemployed fools that voted for him or let him in by not voting.
  • The people in the Post Office are lovely and do not need sorting out!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My mum works in a post office and is too nice to turn people away. Quite a few people think it's ok to turn up five minutes before closing time with several parcels to do/insurance to sort out etc. The post office is open on a Saturday btw.
  • Hmm the issue is not whether they are lovely people or not, which im sure they are. It is about replacing an awning and cleaning shit of a sign, doing your bit for the street and upholding the Post Office brand.<div><br></div><div>hardly a massive outlay (and maybe the Post Office contribute some/all) </div><div><div><br></div></div>