Cleaner

edited December 2006 in Local discussion
Hello.
Can anyone recommend a cleaner?
If your cleaner is looking for extra work over Christmas this may be suitable.
Initially short term, but possibly permanent.

Comments

• edited 1:15PM
    Hello Tosscat.

I'd find it hard to believe that many people on this site employ a cleaner, though I could be wrong.

Simple answer = dirty house. Lowered expectations is the road to nirvana.
    Tosscat, we do know a cleaner actually, but we've lost her details, i'm chasing them up so keep looking here...
    Hey andy, I know there was an email about someone's cleaner needing extra hours years ago originating on the SG.net email. Hence it being a port of call.
    I wish it was a dirty/clean house choice - someone knocked me off my bike recently and I'm unable at the moment.
    Thanks David.
    From the archives! I think this is the thread you want <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stroudgreen/message/2534>;
  • edited December 2006
    *I wish it was a dirty/clean house choice - someone knocked me off my bike recently and I'm unable at the moment.* My daytime TV viewing reliably informs me that 'where there's blame, there's a claim'. I hope you're OK and that you find someone to sue.
  • edited December 2006
    I found those cleaners details if you still want them tosscat, but don't wanna post her number on the interweb, so if you're interested, i'll email them to you...
    Cheers David
    tosscat@gmail.com