My childhood, relived, thank youtube

edited December 2006 in General chat
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comments

• edited 9:13PM
    its like down-syndrome thunderbirds.
    Good God, how come this is familiar but I don't remember it?!? I was born in 1978?
    I loved this.
    Andy wrote that, not Lucy. I used to watch on Saturday mornings, with Pete.
    It was great, that big spaceship had a hinge on it with a big laser inside it. And it bolted onto loads of other spaceships to make a giant robot thing, i think.
  • edited December 2006
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

On the subject of badly dubbed imported Japanese kids shows, I always loved this. Though I am a bit older than Pete
  • edited December 2006
    Battle of the Planets. I loved it. I also, sadly, loved badly dubbed imported french kids shows too: