Hairdressers

edited June 2012 in Local discussion
Hi all,<br><br>Can anyone recommend a good (and reasonably priced) hairdresser in the local area? As it will probably help, I'm a female with European hair<br><br>Thanks all<br>

Comments

• I go to Kelly at Chaps and Dames on Tollington park and am really happy with her.  She's there from Thursday to Sunday.  Prices very reasonable compared to what I have paid in the past elsewhere!
  • C and D very mixed results . Would more recommend Vitor opp Park pub along Tollington. very much the best all round hairdresser, barber in N4, N7 and N5 . You Won't be disappointed and he is charming. Chang
  • <P>@Chang. Didn't you say you get your haircut every 1-2 weeks? How can you get mixed results when your hair couldn't have grown more than 5mm anyway?  Even i could give you a decent haircut if you came in that regularly.</P> <P>Vitor has a very loyal following, maybe i'll go and see him one day.</P>
  • There's no point in probing Chang's continual lying and fantasising - it only encourages him.<br>
  • edited June 2012
    Nice - unprovoked attack on the back of a recommendation for a barber! Talking of pointlessness ...There's no point in reminding you Arkady what a nasty rude individual you are. Honestly what a wanker. Chang
  • There we are again! :( ............... I always have my hair cut  with Paul in Chaps and Dames and I would recomend all of them, they  are very professional, you cant get it wrong in Chaps and Dames.<br><br>
  • What would the Guardian think Chang. Swearing in public, tsk!
  • edited June 2012
    Sorry Annie but Vitor is brilliant as you know and sarky Arky is out of order. What's this about the Guardian? I read the mirror and it's all about Jimmy Carr today. Reminds me of someone... Chang Ps I'm not saying C and D is bad , just inconsistent. Vitor is always spot on.
  • <div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;"><a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2012/jun/20/cut-holiday-costs-sharing-swapping" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2012/jun/20/cut-holiday-costs-sharing-swapping</a></span></div>; <blockquote style="margin: 0 0 0 40px; border: none; padding: 0px;"><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;"><br></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Local noticeboard sites, such as </span><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.gumtree.com/" title="" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; color: rgb(0, 86, 137); text-decoration: none; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Gumtree.com,</a><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> are worth a look when you're trying to get things for free. There are also community sites, where members informally borrow and lend items. In London,</span><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.stroudgreen.org/" title="" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; color: rgb(0, 86, 137); text-decoration: none; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Stroudgreen.org</a><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> and </span><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.nappyvalleynet.com/" title="" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; color: rgb(0, 86, 137); text-decoration: none; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Nappyvalley.net.com</a><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">, enable local residents to lend each other camping equipment. If you're off on a walking holiday, sailing or a cycling trip, check out local groups (both near where you live and where you're going) as many are willing to lend walking boots, bikes and bits of kit to fellow enthusiasts.</span></div></blockquote>
  • Salon des Artistes at Holloway Rd tube station
  • Is that a song or a barber? Any relation to CATS in Sgr ? Chang
  • I like Hard Az Nails. The guy who does my hair sometimes wears a skirt. I can't remember his name though. He is originally from Miami. You can only pay with cash.
  • Strange, I always found C and D at its most inconsistent whilst Vitor was working there and cutting my hair!
  • @Lololala: is that a manly 'kilt' or a girlie skirt?<br>