Stroud Green Primary School Summer Fair, Perth Road N4

edited June 2012 in About this site
Please come and support one of your local schools. We are holding our summer fair on Saturday 1-4 : Go carts, bouncy castle, family games, crafts, plants, books, toys, cakes..... all money raised supports much needed resources at the school. Thank you

Comments

• The W.I. are contributing cakes and baked fancies, running Pentaque lanes and generally helping out on the day as the Hideaway is our meeting venue. Let's hope for a bit of sunshine.
  • miss annie, I know I've asked many times, but again, when does the WI meet? First or second Tuesday of the month?<br>
  • edited June 2012
    Second Tuesday of every month. I've posted details of next month's meeting. Do come!
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Roll up roll up  School Summer  Fair starts at 1 and goes onto 4pm</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div>
  • As part of the WI contribution I have just finished icing an apple, sultana and syrup cake for the fair. Also supplying a banana and walnut bread. Fruit purchased from Ash's shop of course!