Tall order

edited July 2012 in About this site
Hello all, need a space to paint in which is in the immediate area, even if it is just for a short while. Don't need/want expensive studio just a quiet space with ok light and daytime access..like a shop that is not in use or similar (though expect they would want lots of dosh which don't have). Just thought I would put this out there to call on the local collective knowledge bank and hope something might be suggested.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you although don't they use it at night? I paint inour kitchen but have to pack up each time and move wet oil paintings which is frustrating and limiting. Will ask though.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If you don't mind a bit of travelling (236 bus), there's a studio in Dalston going for £95 per month
  • Thank you both. Local and cheap/free (might be able to do a portrait or something in return) would be ideal but open to all ideas. Miss Annie do you have details or able to direct me to info? Like the idea of unused local shop but estate agents have security issues as you would imagine. Still someone might know someone....
  • Have you ever looked into a studio in Oxford House on Oxford Road? I have absolutely no idea how much they'd be, though. There's no letting agent board outside (I know it's not full), but when there was, I'm pretty sure it was the commercial arm of Paul Simon Seaton.
  • It was on the Crouch End Creatives group on facebook, I'll have a look when I get home this evening.
  • <p><span class="messageBody" data-ft='{"type":3}'></span> I've sent you a message with the contact info.</p><p> </p><p><span class="messageBody" data-ft='{"type":3}'></span> </p><p><span class="messageBody" data-ft='{"type":3}'></span> </p>