Computer fixer needed

edited August 2012 in General chat
Anyone know of a good PC repairer locally? Our laptop has suddenly developed a completely blank screen, although is still working as if I plug it not the TV can see the desktop etc and use it.<br>

Comments

• The guys at Your PC in Crouch End are good, I think - 020 8342 5010, access through the Litchfields estate agent office on Topsfield Parade.
  • Wells Terrace, internet cafe in front of bus stop they are really good, ask for the owner he knows what he is doing and good price as well
  • edited August 2012
    Try Computer Precision, Upper Street opposite and a bit north from the Town Hall. NB Closed all day Saturday and Sunday. I have used them three times over the years ... totally excellent repairs and data recovery. http://www.cipi.co.uk/
  • Not very close but excellent and cheap: Supergeek. He's based up beyond Bounds Green, just before the North Circular, in that odd little workshop industrial estate. He has rescued hard drives full of documents I thought were lost more times than I care to remember - and he charges I think now about £35 or £40 to diagnose and clean up a laptop. Find on Google.
  • Cheers for the tips guys<br>