Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

To the nameless, the faceless.

edited August 2012 in General chat
To the faceless one. The nameless one. You put a card in my box, 103 Woodstock to be precise. You complained about my hedge. Overgrown you said. Cut it back you said. Your Neighbour, you signed. Cut it back I did. Severe and deep, So the brown showed. I was happy and hoped you'd be too. A month later, The end of a jubilant week. I come home, merry as hell. To find a faceless fate awaits. Faceless you, In cahoots with a faceless council, Disapprove of my hedge. The highways act, 1980, section 154 has been cited. Sod you to merry hell, Faceless, nameless neighbour. A friendly chat would do. A knock on my door would suffice. But faceless, nameless you skulks, Silent and sad. I sit defeated. And sad.

Comments

• This makes me fear for the ever fatter MPC elephant
  • I also have a nameless faceless presence objecting to a tree. instead of talking like 'neighbours' should, to me. They took it upon themselves to perform tree surgery aka criminal activity. I came home to find the offending fern in half, A burden of branches failing to make me laugh. no consideration for how attacked that made me feel maybe it gave them an undeserved thrill? as for someone clearing the mess? Save yourself the stress!