New applicants

edited August 2012 in About this site
The 'new applicant' system is currently being deluged by spammers <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">who give the reason for joining as:</span><div><br><blockquote style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 40px; border: none; padding: 0px; "><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><i>{I want to {see new threads|follow the discussion|be part here|see new additions|access all parts|contibute|say something|reply to a thread|reply to a user|message a user|contact a user|read everything}.</i></span></div></blockquote><div style="font-style: normal; "><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></div><div style="font-style: normal; "><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">and something about Luis Vuitton or Moncler. So if you are a real person and want to sign up for the site, we might miss you in the deluge, please bear with us.</span></div></div>

Comments