The rise of passive-aggressive wi-fi names

Comments

• 'pennygetyourownwifi'<br><br>Although that one was a password and in Big Bang Theory so not real. <br>
  • 'I will hack you if you use this' - I'm not sure this is exactly passive-aggressive, but an unidentified neighbour in Corbyn St has had it for years!
  • edited October 2012
    Yeah ive seen loads - i kill you, fuck off, good to be white, gays only, enter me now, get your own, stop being a jew, i see u , cant hack this :) which was actually very hackable :)
  • Not sure where the 'passive' bit applies in most of those either ... just dire. <div><br></div>
  • <p>My street seems to be filled with variation on "BTHub3" "Netgear" "BTWiFi" "Sky419" "BTHomeHub2".  </p><p>Even the exceptions aren't interesting: "Arsenal" "Picasso" "vincent" "mpv-net"; they've probably all changed their name away from "VirginMedia12345".</p>
  • One of my neighbours used to use "Police Surveillance Unit" and before that "Operation Ore".
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ours is called 'lick my balls' due to my previous housemate's maturity. Last house I was in was 'chez dude'</font>